Peroxide…who knew? (Safer and healthier than bleach) VERY INTERESTING!!!
This information was written by a Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor’s wife), sent to me by a friend and I want to share it with you.
She smelled the bleach that was used to clean the counter tops, this is what she said…..
I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain ole bottle of 3% peroxide you can buy for under a $1.00 at any drug store. What does bleach cost?
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years. Most doctors do not tell you about peroxide. Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor’s office? NO!!! Why?? Because it smells and it is not healthy.
Ask the nurses who work in the doctor’s office if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better.
Did you know bleach was invented in the late 1940’s? It is chlorine, folks! It was used to kill our troops.
Peroxide was invented during WW1 in the 1920’s. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this.
Here is a list of suggestions for the use of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2):
- Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) of peroxide and swish it around in your mouth for about 10 minutes daily. Spit it out, do not swallow. No more canker sores, helps with gingivitis and your teeth will be whiter without expensive teeth bleaching. Use peroxide instead of mouth wash.
- Soak your toothbrush in peroxide to keep them free of germs.
- Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs. Put a little on your dishrag or spray it on.
- Wash your cutting board and then clean it again with peroxide. This is really important with wooden cutting boards, to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
- For fungus on your feet or toenails, spray a 50/50 mix of peroxide and water every night until it clears.
- For infections, soak for 5 – 10 min several times a day.
- Fill a spray bottle with 50/50 peroxide and water to disinfect the bathroom. This will not harm your septic system as bleach or other disinfectants will.
- Use the 50/50 mixture when you have a cold or plugged sinus. Spray into your nostrils and let it bubble to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes and then blow your nose.
- If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to the dentist right away, put a capful of peroxide in your mouth and hold it for about 10 minutes several times a day. It will lessen the pain.
- If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb through. It will give you natural looking highlights.
- For skin infections, put 1/2 bottle of peroxide in your bath water. Helps clear boils or fungus
- Instead of bleach, add a cup of peroxide to a load of whites in your washing machine.
- If you get blood on an article of clothing, pour peroxide directly on the spot and rub, then rinse well before laundering. Repeat as necessary.
- Use peroxide to clean your mirrors. There is no smearing.I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I’m glad there’s a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner! This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too. Pass it on
Grandmas’ Note: Before I pass on any article or information of this sort, I check it out for validity. If you wish to learn more about peroxide, go on Google and simply put in peroxide. I was amazed at the information.
Leave a Reply